Monday, November 2, 2009

Recent Little Dragon Interactions


LITTLE DRAGON INTERACTION number one



“Hey, LD, what’s going on?”


“Not too much.”


“Are there any new songs you want to work on?”


“Yeah, this one!” (starts to strum “Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain”)


“Oh wow, what made you think of that?”


“I got to see Willie Nelson play live over the weekend.”


“No way! Did he play around here?”


“Yeah, he did. I got to meet him too.”


“Are you serious? That is seriously cool. Where did he play?”


“At my Grandpa’s birthday party.”


(dumbfounded silence)


“At first he said no, he doesn’t play private parties. But then he changed his mind. It was awesome. He is a nice guy.”



Wow. I suppose everyone has a price - even iconic American singer/songwriters.




LITTLE DRAGON INTERACTION number two



LD : “Do you ever watch the show Glee?”


“No, I haven’t seen it.”


“Yeah, it’s pretty good. They mostly do old grandma music from the late 70‘s/early 80’s, but it’s awesome.”



OLD GRANDMA MUSIC from the late 70’s/early 80’s? Huh?

1 comment:

  1. I am highly offended; amused - but highly offended :)
    -barb

    ReplyDelete