Thursday, September 10, 2009

Indians know how to do it...

If you have not tried Khazana you are really missing out. The restaurant is located close to the intersection of NW 50th and May in OKC - it's next to Steinmart.

It is the most well-tended buffet I have ever seen. If you go at 11 or at 1:30, the food levels and cleanliness are the same. And the food itself is ridiculously tasty.

Chicken Marsala, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, spring rolls, naan, Palak Paneer, spicy lentls and chickpeas......I could go on and on. The flavors are hot, rich, sweet, meaty, vegetarian - it's hard for me to imagine someone not liking at least some of the selections. I like it all.

A lunch buffet and drink will run you about $10 or so. It is well worth it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me and let me know which would be a good day to meet there for lunch.

    Perhaps next week?

    ReplyDelete